DELAYED BUT IM ALIVE I THINK

 So, what's going to happen now is Imma dump all the presentable progress I have so far. Meaning my animations still aren't going to be posted as I only have roughed in very different locations. Because that's just how my brain works. Meaning all of what I have so far is a wildly incoherent story with half-completed animation in the oddest of spots. And I know my weird concentration will be absolutely demolished if I even attempt to edit together what I can assume are clips? of animation.

I WILL, however, be posting at the end of next week with hopefully at least the first 40 seconds, if not close to a minute, done... Because, oddly enough, that actually will help my brain be more productive at that point. It's weird. 

I have been busy beyond belief, but I intend to start speeding up with this project. 




Comments

Post a Comment